Monday, October 23, 2017

100617 October CKC Mini- Kit Reveal


Oops! I forgot to post this on time...


But you would never know it from our CKC inspiration kit this month!

 I'm actually delighted with St. Tropez from Prima, chosen by Julene from Australia
where spring is in full swing,  as I have recently returned from another beachy vacation.

"Visit the French sands of St. Tropez in this beautiful collection by Frank Garcia. 
Featuring a beautiful blue, yellow, and vintage color palette, 
mixed with modern hand lettering and florals, this collection is sure to transport you out to sea. 
St. Tropez is perfect for summer vacations, lazy days, and sea-inspired projects!"

I think I may be warming up to the idea of the mini-kit!
If I decide beforehand on the story or photos it's a snap,
plus I know it will get used up on the project.


Here is my page:


I need to add some journaling + the date.
There is another story to be told here that may become a companion page.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome