Friday, March 31, 2017

040117 April Archi-scraps Challenge


Archi-scraps April challenge: Use sewing - hand or machine
I think this one may be the most outrageous one yet!!!
#moremoneythansense

Timing is everything...
My poor peach took a tumble at pre-school and split her lip...


Thankfully, a trip to the plastic surgeon, a few stitches, and a little time& someday
she can entertain herself by inventing dramatic fictions of how she came by the scar.

An odd take on the prompt but - I hope - creative, nonetheless.


Poor baby! The before photo makes me cringe every time I see it.

I tore the patterned paper circle in half & stitched it back together plus a simple stitched heart.


Good as new!

I used product almost exclusively from the Felicity Jane March kit, including the stamp set.

Be inspired once again by the fusion of architecture & scrappy creativity at Archi-scraps!
 Be sure to link up your project on the blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the poor thing - I hope she's recovering nicely! And I like the way you stitched that paper circle back together and that sweet little heart.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome