Tuesday, March 8, 2016

030816 CKC March "Bright Idea" kit, page 2


Last week's Whimsical Musing Challenge #202 was to be inspired by "extra".
An odd-sounding prompt but Lisa gave lots of good directions to go with this.
I pondered that awhile & looked through some photos for inspiration.

These volunteered & I am really happy with how this turned out, 
especially being able to use that Fab Scraps lightbulb 
(wasn't I clever to put the pull chain on there?) 
and also that this story has been recorded.


Yes, I did say I used my CKC March Bright Ideas kit.
You remember? The one with no patterned paper...
(ahem)

Weeeeelllll... I succumbed to temptation & dipped into my 
Felicity Jane treasures for the background paper & a few little bits.
My memories, my rules.

De-lighted (pun intended) with how the Fab Scraps lightbulb element looks!
The story
One of Sherrie's a-ma-zing Breesy Badges! I love having creative scrap buddies who share their talents :-)
Looking forward to tackling this week's WM#203 - use eyelets!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the way you paired the photo of the office with the dark cardstock, black thickers and the light's out overlay (and I agree - that pull change was a great addition). Great way to document this period in your life. I really like that little tab grouping up at the top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this design - streamlined with some playfulness at the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect-love the lightbulb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a Leslie page with that large lightbulb and the chain! Funny :-) The story is a good one to have captured and its good to see that little selfie there too. Great page and a super interpretation of my prompt!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome