Friday, April 27, 2012

042712

Greetings, and welcome to the maiden voyage of my blog!
Launching into cyberspace is a daunting prospect :~)

It's the end of the work week & the plan for tomorrow is a short road trip to IKEA to buy this:
Be still my heart!

This should help me as I regroup in my scrapspace this weekend in preparation for LOAD 5.12: Scrapbooking Outside the Box. Come join us for the ride of your life! I've scrapped over 400 layouts since my first LOAD in October 2010. Just click the icon on my sidebar to connect to registration.

3 comments:

  1. Bon voyage! Glad to be part of the maiden voyage! That cart is adorbs...and the color? So sweet! That would go well in my scraproom! Good luck with blog, Leslie. You give me inspiration and courage to start one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay hay, and so the journey begins! Great to see you blogging! That cart looks quite sweet - I'm not sure I've seen it. Could fit right in here too - now if they had it in pink....

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome